Things I did today:
- Got the cacti to move! Instead of dragging a prefab into the Unity scene, I needed to drag only the mesh. This is because the prefab came in marked static and couldn’t be moved.
- Changed values so that cacti only show up in the garden, in front of the indicator and avatar
- Changed values so that cacti show up underneath the garden, so they can grow up into it
- Added an ArrayList called growingFlowers and a GrowFlowers() function in gardenGameScript. Once the user completes a position, flowers are added to the growingFlowers list. GrowFlowers() is called each Update(), and loops through the growingFlowers list. If a flower has reached the height of the garden, it is removed from the list. Otherwise, it grows a small amount.
- Commented a lot. Hopefully my code is intelligible now.