7/3/14 Update

Things I did today:

  • Created a gestureTimer in TranslationLayer that counts down each TickEvent().  When the timer reaches 0, the user is out of time for that gesture, and the indicator moves on to the next one.
  • Removed the whole score aspect from the game.  Score has no place in a garden.
  • Removed a bunch of other unnecessary code.  Hopefully everything is easier to read now.
  • Figured out a really annoying bug, which was causing Unity to stop working without displaying an error message.  It turned out that I had narrowed the area where flowers could be placed and increased the minimum distance between flowers, so there simply wasn’t enough room for more flowers.  Difficult to figure out what was going on, but easy to fix once I did.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s