Things I did today:
- Recorded Sharon speaking sentences that will be used for feedback. This includes things like, “Try moving your left leg,” and, “Try moving your head or neck.”
- Added these sounds to Unity and hooked them up in the TranslationLayer
- Got rid of an annoying dinging sound that played every time the scene was run. Moral: be careful when dragging GameObjects.
- Added a feedback timer that makes sure that more feedback can’t be given for two seconds after feedback is given. This helps avoid confusion.
- Raised Carl and Dana with respect to the PoseModelCamera so that feedback messages can be displayed completely underneath them
- Widened the garden to account for the possibility of more flowers