8/7/14 Update

Things I did today:

  • Increased the possible number of flower from 200 to 500.  This will allow for more exercises in one session, and a more filled garden.
  • Completed a final demonstration for Sharon.  It went pretty well, but there are still some bugs, especially with the legs, that I sort of think are inherent to the Kinect and our cluttered space.  However, I think she was pleased with the final result.  I certainly was.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what I did that this blog and Sharon can’t answer.  My email address is rmb1952@rit.edu.

Thanks to Adeesha, Scott, Toby, and Sharon for creating this project and making my internship possible.  I wish Sharon the best of luck in pulling all these games together and getting them to work with new hardware and software.  Hopefully, we’ll see this project out there in the not-so-distant future.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s